Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paper Heart


Tagline: A story about love that's taking on a life of it's own.

So if you're not a fan of Charlyne Yi or Michael Cera, stay away. They carry the movie. I'm a huge Michael Cera fan so I enjoyed his character. I was very interested to see how the premise was going to pan out with this mockumentary. I think this syoryline/beats were very well written. I think it was pulled off nicely and if you didn't know better, you'd actually believe it all really happened. Yi does well, some nice acting although they probably couldve cast better. Cera is perfect. It was actually super cute (towards the end, as the beginning was a bit slow). It gives us hope that true love may really exist. Sidenote: I'm still not a believer, this was fiction afterall. The ending was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment