Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So behind

I'm extremely behind in my reviews over the past couple of months! I know that all of my loyal readers have probably been devastated and have not known what to do for these past months. For those two or three people out there who read these; don't worry. I'll catch up (eventually). Here's a list of the movies that are on the slate to be reviewed. I'll most likely do some abridged versions to catch up.

Anna Karenina
Lola Versus
Ruby Sparks
Life of Pi
Looper
The Dark Knight Rises
Under Still Waters
Irresistible
You Will Be Mine
Total Recall
That's My Boy
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
The Amazing Spiderman
The Avengers
Moonrise Kingdom
Prometheus
Breaking Dawn part 1
Your sister's sister
Magic Mike
Five Year Engagement
Damsels in Distress
Hysteria
What to Expect
Bel Ami
American Reunion
Wanderlust
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
21 Jump Street
Jeff Who Lives at Home
Take this waltz
Blue State
Romantics Anonymous
Puccini for Beginners
The Secret
The Poker House
Virginia
Sleepwalk With Me
Mister Foe
Pitch Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment